One of the advanced pieces of digital equipment our practice utilizes is digital CT imaging or cone beam imaging. This clear and accurate imaging system makes it much easier for our dentists, Dr. Labbe, Dr. Staat, and associates to see inside a patient’s mouth. For more information on digital CT imaging in Laredo, Texas, please contact our dentists at 956-242-4245.
Cone beam imaging is effective for diagnosing and evaluating dental issues, as well as planning treatments. One of the benefits of this technology is it provides our dentist and team with a comprehensive view of your mouth and supporting structures that is more advanced than that provided by digital X-rays. We can also use this imaging system to create an accurate preview of what a smile will eventually look upon completion of treatment. This gives patients extra reassurance and excitement regarding their treatment plan. Our dentist may use digital CT imaging to:
- Plan dental implant placement
- Examine the jaws and face
- View the head and neck as a comprehensive whole
- Diagnose tooth decay (cavities) and other oral health problems
- Detect endodontic problems and plan root canal therapy
- Evaluate dental and facial trauma
- Plan and assess the progress of orthodontic treatment
- Visualize abnormal teeth
- Evaluate a TMJ disorder
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of digital imaging or would like schedule an appointment, please contact us at 956-242-4245 today. We look forward to working with you!